Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Sydney Series Part II


It was Saturday night and no one wanted to be at home (well, maybe it was just me and my housemate, as we still do not have an internet connection).


So out to the city the five of us went (after a long and tiring trip earlier in the day to the other side of Sydney to IKEA). Me and my friend brought our cameras along and had some night shots of the opera house and Harbour Bridge taken.

Have a look:


Kinda impressive, isn't it? But nah. It was really more like this:




If it was in Malaysia, I bet it would be lit properly as brightly as the twin towers.

And the famous bridge looked like this in the night:




...which is a flattering picture of it I must say. Perhaps they're just trying to save on electricity bills?

Oh well. It was a fun night nevertheless. Oh, and the buses here are in service all the way till the wee hours of the morning, unlike the midnight Cinderella public transport back in Malaysia. Nice huh?

I kinda miss home, family, and friends. I'm missing you all!

No comments: