Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Grass on the Other Side

The next time I post, I will be doing so from another continent; all the way from Down Under.

Beneath the surface of appearances, underneath the glitz and the glossy shell, lies a stressful (and costly) academic life that awaits me.

Many of life's luxuries and indulgences that I have become so accustomed to I would have to give up. 

But I think --I hope/wish-- it'll be an enjoyable experience nevertheless, once all is said and done.

So wish me luck. Wish me health and wish me wealth. Wish me all the best. 



And thank you guys so much for everything.

I will miss you all.


2 comments:

Andrew.C said...

is greener. You should go there with full enthusiasm! thats all we want. hahaha.

Don't worry be happy.

When the time comes, you'll adept the physical and academic environment in no time!

good luck and bon voyage!

sunset said...

All the best dude.
I'm sure you'll have a great time in Australia.... just the outdoorsie place you need. Don't forget to take millions of pictures..... and do stay in touch.