Monday, June 29, 2009

Letting Go

It gets more and more difficult with each passing day.

I'll soon be forced to give up so many things: chiefly the people around me, the un-pressured lifestyle, my home, and the car.

OMFG the car. The car is almost like sex! Spectacular ride and handling, drive-by-wire, VVT, VIM... blablablablabla ...and now, a full tank of pricey V-power. The acceleration is ...unbelievably smooth, and the engine revs like a happy pup.

And then, there's the 10kg subwoofer that won't be coming to Sydney with me.

And the friends that obviously can't come along.

In a few more weeks, a top-notch university's hefty academic schedules and syllabus will be laid on me to bear.

I wish I could freeze time and make this moment last forever.

I look fantastic in the mirror. I'm in rude health. My wallet is bulging with notes purple in colour. I have everything I could ever want.

I'm having the time of my life.

Someone, please, make it end slower?

No comments: