Sunday, June 14, 2009

a big AWWW...

As the days inch, slowly, relentlessly towards 11 July, another part of life nears it's end for me.

As nostalgia sets in, all the inevitable heavy-hearted feelings are beginning to rear their ugly heads. Soon, this would all be nothing more than a memory.

The month of June is when all the closest and most important people in my life grow a year older in number. One by one, their birthdays highlight the fact that I will not be seeing them again for at least half a year.

It has a particular impact on me because in this world of fake, superficial and pretentious individuals, these are the only people I know who are really true.

In addition to them, waking up at 2~3pm everyday, sleeping at 6am, the lovely white coffee, the car, the care-free lifestyle, I will also miss all the friends I'll be leaving behind.

Through thick and thin, sorrow and joy, all of them have been wonderful company (especially over the course of the past few months).

They say people come and go, and it is so true. While many around me are busy drawing their lines, I too, have been busy drawing lines of my own. But to real friends, and family, lines are hardly ever drawn!

There is at least three weeks before I leave, but I cannot help thanking you all; it's been wonderful to have known you guys. =D

No comments: