Thursday, April 22, 2010

Threads

I walked out of the library, exhausted from my revision to the thought of going home and taking a nap to end this half of what has been an extremely shitty few days that has led to my being constantly pissy and agitated. 

As I approached my bike, I noticed it no longer had a front wheel.


When we all this end?

As if I was not sick enough of everything already, this had to happen at such a time. 

All the people and all the things around me feel like they are hanging on a very thin thread right now: if I had said one upsetting word too many (or if I had not said or done anything when and where I should have), if I had decided not to care, if I had gotten fed up, if I had gotten tired of everything and everyone, if I really really preferred things to be otherwise, then so what? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun be so sad...Im sure in the next few days, everything will be alright soon! *hugs*!

I believe that robber who somehow stole ur bike's wheel will face the same back 1 day...Karma! :D

-chein yee- said...

I am sorry to hear that... *BIG TIGHT HUGS* take care alrite =)