Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Breather

My two week long holiday in Sydney comes to an end.

Tomorrow I board another 747-400, though this time round, the plane heads north, back to the tropics of South East Asia.

These past ten days have been thoroughly therapeutic; in my solitude I have found peace, and plenty of time to rest, and tons of it for me to reflect on.

I have also finally managed to find time to straighten out a multitude of nagging issues, ones that I think I have finally managed to un-clutch myself from.

I feel this post is uncharacteristically short, given the volume of things that have happened, but if anything, John Mayer sums everything up wonderfully in this new song of his.

So until next time, wish me a safe and trouble-free trip home. =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh where are you going? will you be back!