Monday, October 5, 2009

Slaughter House

Last time I checked, we're three weeks to a month away from the exams.

Last time I checked, we're filled with so many assignments, so many reports, there isn't any time to study or revise.

Last time I checked, we're to pass all these stuff up on week twelve, the exams are on week fourteen.

How will four months worth of lectures, theories, and knowledge be crammed into the head, to be fully understood and applied to five final papers defies me.

That each semester costs forty grand is troubling enough, that the chances of not passing being so high is another pill too bitter to swallow.

"Save me" is so understated.





A friend tells me "it's not the end of the world".

I swing back and forth from fear, worry and nervousness to blissful ignorance.

Feels as if whatever I do won't make a difference.

Feels as if the war is already lost.

No comments: