Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Insomnia

Its 5 a.m. in the morning.

I have, for the past five hours, failed in my many attempts to fall asleep.

In these crazy few hours, I have watched a movie, managed to catch up with ALL the news and blog posts of the past week, and found time for myself to just... just wander, idly and slowly round my thoughts and day dreams.

Inevitably, I always look back towards the past.

I feel apologetic to many people for many things. I hope you could find what you're all looking for in this crazy mayhem-filled, malice-infested world of ours. I hope that a couple of you will know that I'm no longer angry or disappointed, and my re-initiating contact with you is a sign of that.

I wish everyone well, and that each of you will find your peace -as I, for the most part, have found mine. =)

In two and a half hours time I am to go to work, and gawd knows how I am to last another eleven hours at work.

Wish me luck.

No comments: