Friday, August 14, 2009

Stolen Days

Coming back to this blog page and reading the previous post makes it sound as if it was just last weekend that I was at the park, but that was actually two weeks ago.

I didn't have a 'weekend' last Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I was slaving day and night, from morning till at least 9pm everyday that week to finish off assignments. 

I worked like a dog. 

I start to think how much easier things were back in Inti, and I actually kinda miss it. This was to be expected I suppose: you don't pay large sums of cash to a top notch uni and expect things to be easy, and still expect to graduate from with highly reputable degree -you work your arse for it! =/

Oh well.

Here are the pictures from the park:







I never knew lying under the sun was such a pleasant thing to do until I came here!



This may be nothing to most people --a task so easy and trivial that no one would even bother mentioning-- but this is me, and this is MY blog, and this to me is a huge achievement: I for the first time in my life used a pan and cooked meat! I actually cooked raw minced beef! =D

So yes, I took a bloody picture of this too! =D


1 comment:

aLEx said...

Hahahaha! Omg~
So cute la ur meal :D

Anyway, good job! Now, start learning to peel potatoes :P!