Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bondi Beach

So it was Saturday, and having had lunch, the three of us had nothing more to do. So we headed down to the beach (since I've never been there!) and my, was it spectacular!


Sunshine. Blue skies. Blue seas. Breeze. And the sheer power of those Pacific waves! 











Yeah, I really wished a handful of you were really here!!! =(


And this is what we had for dinner: Hurricane's pork ribs. No one should die before eating this, and I'm not joking. It's really that good!!!!



Yes, if it wasn't for the flash blowing out the text on my phone's LCD, it would have read: 'Wish you were here' too =/

Oh well. Today's a lazy day though. Did my laundry, said 'no' to Chinatown, cooked spaghetti for lunch, and then cycled to Centennial Park and lazed under the sun for an hour, then came to the library to 'online'! =D

2 comments:

-chein yee- said...

I miss you silon!!
hope we could get in touch on msn or skype soon eh ^^
take good care of yourself XD

- a L E x - said...

You COOKED SPAGHETTI???!?!?
:O

Can eat or not? :x